So you have some wild turkey in the freezer and you just can't figure out how you want to cook it? Well, here's a recipe that you're sure to love and it's one of my favorites as well.
Wild Turkey Corn Chowder - Recipe
2-3 cups of wild turkey meat cut into 2" pieces
1 1/3 cups of milk
1/2 cup picante sauce
15 oz. can of whole kernel corn
10 oz. can of diced tomatoes w/green chilies
10 oz. can of cream of celery soup
1/2 cup of real bacon pieces
- boil the turkey meat in water for approximately 1 hour or so
- drain and shred meat when cool
- drain corn and diced tomatoes w/chilies
- mix all ingredients in pot and simmer for 1/2 hour
- salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
Have a favorite wild game recipe? We'd love to hear about it.
See more at http://www.Mossberg.com
and at http://www.CallingAllTurkeys.com